Greater Montreal ☑
Quebec City ☑
• InnoFlue® Concentric integrates our industry leading InnoFlue® Single Wall, flame retardant, polypropylene technology and white powder coated metal outers.
• This integrated system allows both flue gases and fresh air to flow through a single component, reducing installation time and roof or wall penetrations.
• InnoFlue® Concentric is UL-1738 and ULC-S636 listed. Suitable for Category II and IV or Canadian Type Gas Vent BH, Class II heating equipment.
• InnoFlue® Concentric is listed at zero clearance to combustibles.
• No glue or solvents required. Concentric Vent Lengths and fittings are joined using high performance EPDM gaskets which are suitable for service pressures up to 20’’WC and are resistant to corrosive condensate.
• Used to vent individual appliances. InnoFlue® Concentric can be combined with InnoFlue® SW and InnoFlue®
• Available in diameters of 2/4″, 3/5″, 4/6″ in vent Lengths of 1′, 2′ & 3′ (Effective Lengths)