A career at Enviroair
Enviroair is a manufacturer’s agent operating in the HVACR industry. We offer state-of-the-art products for industrial, institutional and commercial projects. We take pride in giving our employees the training they need to have a thorough knowledge of our products. Training may be given in Montreal or at one of our affiliate supplier’s plants in North America. Come and join a young and dynamic team filled with opportunities.
Technical Sales Assistant
Support the external representative regarding his/her client’s requests.
- Technical support to consulting engineers, contractors and/or owners to determine their needs
- Make equipment selection depending on the customer or representative requirements
- Prepare bids and related documents
- Quotation follow-ups
- Perform all other tasks related to project management duties.
The representative in charge of applied equipment has the main responsibility to develop and maintain privileged, sustainable and profitable business relations with existing customers and find new ones in the areas served by the Enviroair; all this in order to maintain, stimulate and increase new equipment sales.
Tenders, selection, quotations, and contract negotiation will be his/her main tasks.
The Parts Counter Clerk will be responsible for supporting his/her manager on:
- Parts, product choice, price calculations, quotations and sales
- Help technical support and warranty related issues
- Visit to the job sites for take-offs or inspections
- Help maintain the inventory system
Unitary Sales Representative
Parts and unitary products
The parts and retail products Sales Representative will assist the Director of the department in accomplishing the following tasks:
- Visit and work along with contractors and/or owners to determine specific needs.
- Make the right choice of equipment according to the customer requirements.
- Choose the needed parts when maintenance or breakdown occur.
- Prepare quotations and related documents.
- Quotation follow-ups.
- Perform all other related tasks to project management duties such as: keeping the computer system and records up to date, take-off, deliver important documents.
- Help develop the Department line of products
- Technical support.
The Purchasing Department Assistant will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Prepare documentation in order to proceed to equipment production (communicate with vendors, sales representatives, clients, etc.)
- Prepare purchase orders to vendors
- Prepare contract declaration documents and forward all required information to the Accounting Department
- Approve supplier’s invoices for payment
- Prepare billing information for the Accounting Department
- Provide installation / operation / maintenance manuals
- Close files / Filing system
- Classify purchasing files on a weekly basis
- Keep up to date various databases
- Assist in tracking orders and coordinate delivery of equipment as needed
- Occasional receptionist replacement duties